Learn or improve your Japanese
and make lifelong friends through an unforgettable
3 weeks in Japan.
- Program Fee $4,900
- Get $500 discount by applying by December 22nd, 2023!
- *The discount is applicable only to those who have paid the full amount. Participation can only be guaranteed if full payment has been received.
- April 01, 2024
- * Sign-ups will close as soon as tour capacity has been reached.
- June 22 – July 13, 2024 (3 weeks)
- 15-19 years old at time of program
- No Japanese language requirement
Ayusa Summer Camp in Japan！ June22－ July 13, 2024
Japanese language classes, volunteer activities, two-night homestay, visits to local Japanese high schools, sightseeing, amusement parks, and much more!
- DISCOVER THE REAL JAPAN
- Immerse yourself in Japanese culture through volunteer activities, meeting local Japanese people, and unique sightseeing opportunities.
- IMPROVE YOUR JAPANESE
- Learn Japanese or improve your language skills, not only with daily classes from experienced professional teachers but also through school visits and home stays.
- EXPERIENCE THE RICH HERITAGE OF TOKYO
- Whether it’s traditional areas like Asakusa or ultra-modern ones like Akihabara, Tokyo never fails to impress.
What makes Ayusa so special? We pride ourselves in not only teaching you Japanese, but providing you with a complete cultural immersion experience. Through daily excursions, such as visiting the unique Tokyo districts of Akihabara and Nihonbashi, students will learn the cultural differences between your country and Japan.
However, anyone can provide tourist-like activities. Unlike other programs, Ayusa offers various opportunities to interact with local Japanese people. Volunteer at Japanese elementary schools, make friends at a Japanese high school, and visit real Japanese households. Just as Ayusa students from Japan have been able to fully experience America through personal interactions, we now provide you with the chance to do the same in Japan.
Summer Camp in Japan 2024
Enjoy cultural exchanges with Japanese locals through volunteer activities and high school visits, all while improving your Japanese.
Gain valuable volunteering experience by teaching and planning activities for Japanese children. People that are interested in working in Japan in the future or who want a global volunteer experience can use this to their advantage.
- 2Japanese Class
Japanese teachers are all certified with many years of experience and classes have a student-to-teacher ratio of about 10:1.
- 3High school &
Deepen your exchange experience by visiting a Japanese high school and a local home and making lifelong friends.
Visit the unique Tokyo districts of Akihabara and Nihonbashi, take part in Japanese cooking and calligraphy lessons, see the Buddhist temple in Asakusa, the fashion district of Harajuku, and much more. Learn or improve your Japanese and make lifelong friends through an unforgettable three weeks in Japan.
You’ll visit the world-famous Fuji-Q Highland Amusement Park located near the base of Mt. Fuji and known for its intense and thrilling roller coasters and haunted houses.
Housing is at National Olympic Memorial Youth Center located in Tokyo. Your dorm will be within walking distance from a train station. Laundry facilities are available.
Breakfast will be provided daily (with limited exceptions). Students are responsible for all other meals.
June 22 – July 13, 2024 (3 weeks)
Fee includes: Housing, breakfast and some dinner, Japanese language classes, volunteer activity, high school visit, home stay, activities, local transportation, and 24-hour supervision.
April 01, 2024
* Sign-ups will close as soon as tour capacity has been reached.
Sign up by April 01, 2024 and join us
|Academics||Japanese language classes|
|Volunteer||Local elementary school|
|Excursions||Visits to Akihabara, Harajuku, Asaskusa and more, Fuji-Q Highland Amusement Park, local high school visit, home stay, and more.|
3 nights and 4 days
|Date||July 13 – July 16, 2024|
|Note||Return Home on July 16 from Haneda airport.|
Each day will be spent in a different location, as shown below:
- ・Enoshima: Pleasantly touristy island just off the coast but connected by bridge with the mainland and views of Mount Fuji can be enjoyed on days with good visibility.
- ・ Akihabara: Famous for its many electronics shops and a center of Japanese anime and manga culture.
- ・ Harajuku: You can find many trendy shops, fashion boutiques, used clothes stores, crepe stands and fast food.
- ・ Nakano Broadway: Famous for its many stores selling anime & manga items and idol goods.
Optional Tour Fee
July 13 – July 16, 2024 (3 nights and 4 days)
Return Home on July 16 from Haneda airport.
$700Fee includes: Guided tour, housing, breakfast, local transportation.
DeadlineApril 01, 2024